Terms & Conditions
• The person (now referred to as the Lead Customer) whose name appears on the booking confirmation or who has made the booking via the telephone or internet is the person who has entered into the Contract with the ‘Windsor Carlton’ & it’s proprietors.
• All rooms are offered subject to being available on receipt of confirmation and non refundable deposit which is equal to a 100 percent of the first night stay.
• Deposit is payable via telephone using MASTERCARD. VISA. MAESTRO.SOLO.VISA ELECTRON or we will except a cheque. If deposit is to be paid using a cheque then it must be received seven working days before commencement of stay. If final account is to be settled using a cheque then the full amount must be received by us seven working days before commencement of stay.
• Provisional Reservations will be held for up to 4 days.
• Final account is payable on departure. If payment is to be made using a credit or debit card then that card will be pre-authorised on arrival. If you are paying the final account by cheque this must be received by us seven working days before arrival. If payment by cheque has not been received the balance becomes due on arrival and is payable by cash or credit/debit card which must be offered for pre-authorisation.
• No allowance can be made for meals and/or accommodation not taken during the period booked.
• Please contact us if you anticipate your arrival will be after 5pm.
Cancellation Charges & Fees
• When you book your stay you are entering into a legally binding contract. If you are forced to cancel or cut short your stay, for whatever reason you will be liable for cancellation Charges & Fees.
• If you cancel your stay up to 4 days before the date of arrival, the first night will be charged plus a 5% cancellation Fee of the total price of the reservation.
• If cancelled later, or during, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
• In the best interest of our guests, therefore, we strongly urge you to protect your reservation against these charges by taking out adequate holiday cancellation insurance.
• Rooms will be ready for occupancy from 3.00pm. Rooms and Car park must be vacated by 11.00am on day of departure. Failure to vacate room by 11.00am could incur a charge 0f £10.00 per hour. Failure to vacate the Car Park could incur a £1.00 per ½ hour charge. Charges will be recovered from the Lead Customer who agrees that such payment may be taken direct from the credit/debit card supplied to pay the deposit, without any further permission being required.
• The proprietors cannot be responsible for loss or damage to guest’s property. Cars parked in the car park do so at the owners risk.
• The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is part to that contract cause any detriment to the well being or comfort of other guests and/or staff, or who causes damage to the accommodation and its fixtures and fittings. Any damage or costs that occur because of such behaviour will be recovered from the Lead Customer, who agrees that such payments may be taken direct from the credit/debit card supplied to pay the deposit, without any further permission being required that includes any legal expense incurred by the proprietors as a result of any guest’s actions.
• Lost or damaged key/s or key/s broken door locks will incur a charge of £10.00 for replacement key and £30.00 for locksmith callout charge.
• The whole of the establishment, including bedrooms & their ensuites are non-smoking areas. Irons are not prohibited in rooms. Irons and ironing boards are available on request. Strictly NO TAKEAWAYS in rooms. At the discretion of the proprietors, additional charges for cleaning, damages and loss of income in the event of the room being unsuitable to let, will be recovered from the Lead Customer, who agrees that such payments may be taken direct from the credit/debit card supplied to pay the deposit, without any further permission being required.